Come Listen to Living Prophets

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 6, 2013

Dear everyone,

This past week, I've really learned more about who I am, as a person.  As I've learned more about who I am I realize how much I love everyone at home, especially my mom.  It's hard being out here but I've also learned that as ME, I'm at home anywhere that I can lift a burden or make someone smile and/or laugh : )  I realize that as a person I truly do love everyone, and I want them to be as happy as I am, and that really helps me as a Missionary.  I realize that, While I love everyone here with my whole heart, I love everyone at home with my whole heart.  The heart's like a candle, when it lights another one it loses no light itself.  I've learned so much more, but the most important thing is that the road's only long if you try to see the end of it.   I only look as far as the days end and I make sure that I have absolutely nothing left to give for that day.  I love you all. And I love being a missionary.

Love,


Elder Olguin

No comments:

Post a Comment